The White Hart Hotel is a 17 bedroom hotel with a bar and restaurant. All bedrooms are en-suite with either a walk in shower or a bath with shower over. The bar area has a hard wood floor and the lounge area is carpeted.
The front porch is accessed by 2 stone steps (the first being 5cm in height and the second 13cm in height). A ramp is available to negotiate these steps and can be called for by pressing the assistance bell which is situated to the left of the front door. The front porch leads into the reception/bar & lounge area.
At the rear of the hotel there are 11 stone steps (20cm in height) with a hand rail leading into the reception/bar area.
Whites Restaurant is accessed via the lounge area – there are 2 steps (16cm & 15 cm in height) followed by a further step (14cm in height). There is a short carpeted area which then leads to the laminated floor of the restaurant. Ramps are available to allow for ease of access to the restaurant.
ALL OF THE BEDROOMS ARE ONLY ACCESSIBLE BY STAIRS. THERE IS NO LIFT AVAILABLE
The first floor is accessible (from the staircase behind the reception desk) via 11 stairs (16cm in height) then through a door on the right and up a further 6 stairs (again 16cm in height). It is also accessible via 16 stairs at the back of the hotel (20cm in height). There are 21 stairs leading to the first floor next to the restaurant (19cm in height).
The second floor is accessible from the landing on the first floor by rooms 1 & 2 by 15 stairs (19cm in height). The second floor can also be accessed by the 16 stairs at the back of the hotel (20cm in height).
On the ground floor there is a disabled toilet which has a sliding door (90cm wide). The disabled toilet is accessed via a slightly sloping carpeted floor. There is an emergency cord which can be pulled in the disabled toilet if assistance is needed.
The mens toilets are also on the ground floor – the width of the door is 65cm wide and the cubicle size is 145cm by 90cm.
The ladies toilets are on the first floor via either staircase and the door is 80cm wide.
Our family ensuite (room 7 The Brake) is accessible via the stairs near the restaurant and there are then a further 6 stairs (the first being 8cm in height followed by 5 that are 22cm in height) that lead just to this family ensuite.
• All rooms have multi-lingual evacuation procedures on the doors
• Wheel Chair access ramp is available on request, for the front entrance and up to the restaurant
• Bell for Staff assistance is available at the front entrance to the Hotel
• Availability of Staff assistance is 24 hour
• Address: The White Hart, Church Street, St Austell, Cornwall PL25 4AT
• Telephone: 01726 72100
• Fax: Not in use
• Minicom: None
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Website: www.whitehartstaustell.co.uk
• Grid reference: SX 014 524 GB Grid
• Hours of operation: 7.30am ~ 11.00pm
• Emergency number: Ask at reception for further details
• Local carers: None
• Local equipment Hire companies: The Mobility Centre ~ St Austell ~ 01726 624 060
• Local public transport numbers: Contact the Hotel in advance for local recommendations ~ Tel: 01726 72100
• Local accessible taxi numbers: Contact the Hotel in advance for local recommendations ~ Tel: 01726 72100
Please contact us on 01726 72100 or email email@example.com if we can be of any further assistance.